Lui Human Translations is committed to a constant search for excellence in our translations based on a high level of responsibility guaranteed throughout every process and careful project management in every stage, by giving priority to the customized work considering applicable requirements, through the use of quality control tools and processes intended to ensure project delivery in due time and proper form.
This policy represents an essential commitment to its strategy and supplements the core values of our organizational culture.
Commitments and aims for improvement:
- To comply with our clients’ and other relevant interested parties’ requirements and meet their expectations, and make any adjustments needed within the organization to ensure their constant satisfaction.
- To conduct research and evaluate the application of any new technology that may enable an improvement in business operations and corporate development.
- To promote an organizational culture that fosters a relationship with providers and collaborators based on trust, respect and warmth, prioritizing planning, integration, safety, and life quality.
- Encourage the constant growth and development of personnel to ensure the quality of the process by offering benefits and a training program.
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality management system and applicable requirements in order to strengthen all processes.
- Generate business development that will empower us in the industry.
María Fernanda Lui
Effective date: 28Nov2022